A Glance at the New 2022 Jeep Gladiator
Adventure lovers unite, as the 2022 Jeep Gladiator is here and has everything you need to explore the world around you. The 2022 Jeep Gladiator is not just another Jeep. In fact, the 2022 model is the only Jeep (and pickup) that is considered an open-air pickup truck, providing a fold-down windshield that is available on demand. Whether you have plans to explore treacherous terrain or if you simply want the ability to do so at a moment’s notice, the 2022 Jeep Gladiator is one of the best in its class.
Powerful Jeep Capability
Most Jeep vehicles are known for their immense power and capability, and the 2022 Jeep Gladiator is no exception. The 2022 Gladiator includes a powerful 3.6 L V-6 engine with up to 285 HP @ 6,400RPM. This four-wheel drive has a 6-speed manual transmission for complete and ultimate control wherever you are going.
With the 2022 Jeep Gladiator, enjoy water fording up to 31.5 inches while keeping the wiring, electronics, and interior of the Jeep itself protected at all times. The Jeep Gladiator Rubicon also provides up to 11.1 inches of ground clearance for easier trekking on terrain that is rocky and more unpredictable. Other powerful features that are exclusive to the 2022 Jeep Gladiator include:
- Tru-Lok Electronic Locking Differentials: Maintain traction and momentum on even the toughest of terrain using the included Tru-Lok technology.
- Disconnect the sway bar: Remove the sward bar to add an additional 30% in front-wheel articulation.
- Rock-Trac Transfer Case: Included is a complete Rock-Trac 4×4 system providing a 4:1 low range as well as an 84:1 crawl ratio for complete and total control. The Rock-Trac Transfer Case is available with the 2022 Jeep Rubicon Gladiator model.
- Rock Rails: Rock Rails help to guard and block the box and cab of your Jeep to keep it protected against nature as much as possible.
- Fox Shocks: 2-inch diameter Fox Shots are also included to help provide comfort and control on even the toughest of terrain.
The 2022 Jeep Gladiator Gets Technical
The Jeep is no longer a bare-bones vehicle known for its daring sense of adventure. Today, the Jeep is still packed with adventure, but also with top-tier technology. With the 2022 Jeep Gladiator, enjoy Wi-Fi whenever with a built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot along with the UConnect system to connect any device to your Jeep Gladiator on-demand. Some of the tech that truly helps the 2022 Jeep Gladiator to stand out includes:
- Vehicle Finder: Track your vehicle from anywhere with the 2022 Jeep Gladiator Vehicle Finder, included in all 2022 Jeep Gladiator models.
- Vehicle Health Report: Receive updates in real-time regarding the fuel level, tire pressure, mileage, and overall, health of your Gladiator whenever you’re on the road.
- Remote Vehicle Start: Enjoy a remote vehicle start solution to ensure you can get up and go at any time in your 2022 Jeep Gladiator.
- Send & Go: Use Send & Go technology to search for GPS locations and guides using your smartphone while sending them directly to your 2022 Jeep Gladiator UConnect screen in your vehicle itself.
Stay Safe and Secure in Your Jeep
The 2022 Jeep Gladiator has an array of safety features that are ideal for lone adventures as well as for traveling with loved ones. Adventure-proof windshields are always included, as well as the ability to fold down the windshield for open-air exploration.
Included with the 2022 Jeep Gladiator are blind-spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, and even forward collision warning with active braking safety features. Rear cross-path detection is also standard. Parking assistance is available with the Parksense Rear Park Assist System and the Parkview Rear Back Up Camera, also included with each 2022 Jeep Gladiator.
If you’re looking for adventure and ready to take the next steps to get out there and make plans, Sunland Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in El Paso, Texas, can help. At Sunland Park, we can help you to find the 2022 Jeep Gladiator that is just right for you and the adventure you envision for yourself.
Contact Sunland Park to learn more about our current 2022 Jeep inventory and to discover if the 2022 Jeep Gladiator is just what you need.